Terms & Conditions
MAY 2021 – UPDATED
- A minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice is required to cancel any booked sessions. This can only be done personally by you via your personal Mind Body Online account. Cancellation made after this time frame will be charged as a late cancellation (full fee). *We do not accept emails or voicemails as a form of cancellation.
- ‘No Shows’ will be charged as a late cancellation.
- All classes/sessions must be paid for in advance. Clients with an outstanding balance may not attend the sessions until the balance is paid in full.
- Pure Movement Pilates does not issue refunds.
- All packages have expiry periods, please check before purchasing.
- Classes/sessions are not transferable to any other person.
- Bookings and Payments must be made by the client via ‘MIND BODY ONLINE’.
- Pure Movement Pilates reserves the right to cancel or substitute teachers if required for sickness or holiday.
- Pure Movement Pilates reserves the right to cancel a class if there are less than the required number to run the specific class.
- Pure Movement Pilates reserves the right to make changes to our services at any time.
- No admittance to a class ten minutes after the class has begun.
- Pure Movement Pilates is not responsible for items lost, misplaced, or stolen whilst on the premises.
- Foul language and aggressive behaviour are not tolerated. Please respect our teachers, our studio, and other clients.
- Pure Movement Pilates is not responsible for vehicles parked at Capital Business Centre whilst attending the studio.